People Services Coordinator
The People Services Coordinator provides high touch service and support of day to day activities for the People Services team, including onboarding, new hire coordination, employee and leader needs and team support. Key tasks include responding to employee inquiries, coordination of pre-employment requirements, new hire entry, and maintenance of electronic employee records.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Serves as the primary employee contact providing excellent customer service to all employees, especially our “rock stars” in the field by answering employee requests and questions via email, phone and in person
· Submits requests and coordinates pre-employment drugs screens, physicals, and MVR requests.
· Completes I-9 documentation via Everify and maintains I-9 files to comply with regulations.
· Assists with processing new hire entry including coordination of new hire paperwork.
· Maintains complete and accurate electronic records of employee files.
· Tracks and update logs for various People related programs such as wellness reimbursement, employee referral program, and performance reviews.
· Provides clerical support as needed, including processing mail, making copies, scanning and emailing documents.
· Completes timely verification of employment with financial or government institutions
· Assists with the preparation of new hire orientation.
· Assists with special projects as assigned by HR leadership.
· Minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources, supporting a team of HR professionals
· Bachelor’s degree in in human resources or related field preferred.
· Experience working with ERP or HCMS systems to maintain electronic employee and payroll records
· Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Exemplifies FZ’s core values and operates with a hungry, humble and people smart approach
· Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English preferred
· Understanding of Federal and State laws and regulations related to Human Resources
· Strong emotional and cultural intelligence
· Demonstrated cultural awareness and competency around diversity and inclusion
· Strong organization, follow-up, responsiveness and documentation skills
· Effective written, email, oral and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to handle stressful and sensitive situations with tact, professionalism and confidentiality
· Demonstrated ability to put others at ease
· Partners effectively with teammates and internal stakeholders
· Demonstrates a positive customer focused responsiveness and commitment to teamwork
· High integrity and strong work ethic, capable of working self-directed
· Execution focused with sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines