Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for high volume, full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing to identify top talent for designated roles. This includes sourcing, screening and coordinating the candidate process with internal stakeholders to drive an excellent candidate experience for both external and internal candidates.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Partners with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to determine talent current and bench talent needs and helps build compelling job descriptions and ads to attract talent.
· Sourcing-networks with school, community and industry contacts to identify talent pipelines, participates in key recruiting events, and conducts advertising on various forms of media using creative sources to attract talent.
· Screening-reviews resumes and schedules and conducts phone interviews, video and onsite interviews
· Selection-works with the Hiring Manager and Hiring Team to facilitate final candidate selection and offers
· Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
· Contributes ideas and solutions for ever evolving talent acquisition strategies.
· Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring managers, transfer offer letters, etc.
· Uses FZ systems and tools to maintain candidate activity and manage applicant record retention.
· Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
· Assists with special projects as assigned by HR leadership.
· Bachelors in Human Resources, Organization Development, Business or a related field preferred
· Five or more years of experience serving in a HR capacity with at least three years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting
· Prior experience recruiting for and supporting skilled trades such as electrical, welding, or construction
· Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English preferred
· Strong system skills, including experience with applicant tracking systems, job boards, social media
· Solid computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strong understanding of Federal and State laws and regulations impacting sourcing and recruiting
· Strong emotional and cultural intelligence
· Demonstrated cultural awareness and competency around diversity and inclusion to help build inclusive teams
· Strong relationship building and networking skills
· Strong organization, follow-up, responsiveness and documentation skills
· Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to handle stressful and sensitive situations with tact, professionalism and confidentiality
· Demonstrated influence and leadership skills with the ability to put others at ease
· Partners effectively with team mates and internal stakeholders
· Demonstrates a positive and customer focused attitude
· High integrity and strong work ethic, capable of working self-directed
· Driven with a sense of urgency, execution focus, and ability to meet deadlines
· Willing and able to travel ~10%, including day and overnight trips in Michigan and overnight out-of-state travel in the U.S.